Electric vehicles are being deployed around the globe, not just in North America, where Run on Less – Electric is focused. What lessons can we learn from other geographies and use cases as we develop best practices around electric truck technology, charging systems, and supporting policies?
In this training, participants will learn:
What technologies, business models, and policies have been successful in supporting electric truck deployments in geographies outside of North America?
How is the global trucking industry collaborating on emissions reductions?
What best practices and lessons learned can the trucking industry take away from electric vehicle deployments in other sectors, including transit buses, school buses, vocational vehicles, and passenger cars?
Bootcamp speakers include:
- Putting Electric Logistics Vehicles to Work in Shenzhen (RMI)
- Fast Tracking Freight in India: A Roadmap for Clean and Cost-effective Goods Transport (RMI)
- Enhancing Urban Freight Systems: A Handbook of Measures on Performance Improvement (RMI)
- Zero Emission Bus Rapid-deployment Accelerator (ZEBRA) (ICCT)
- Global Commercial Vehicle Drive to Zero program (CALSTART)
- Zero-emission Technology Inventory (ZETI) tool (CALSTART)